Friday, February 18, 2011

I promise I'm still here

Okay, I know it's been a while. But if some of you have blogs that you need an invitation for, please send me another invite. I changed something and now I'm locked out. Drat.

But anyway, here are some pictures of the Christmas train ride we went on where you ride a train to the "north pole" and santa and mrs. clause are on the train along with a few elves and some carolers...totally fun! And a very beautiful slightly snowy day through the very pretty mountains. My favorite part had to be when the kids were all looking out of the train at the scenery...very cute. The last picture is of the first snow (quite a while ago, but hey...) just in our backyard where the boys actually managed to make some snowballs!! enjoy.


















1 comment:

Shirley said...

Fun! The Christmas train ride sounds like such a fun tradition! :)And I love Braden's huge snow ball and Tyler's tiny one. So cute.