Sunday, August 08, 2010

August already?

I don't know about you but I'm already excited about Christmas! Bring on the snow and Christmas carols and pine smell and fun decorations and presents!!! But anyway, here are some pictures of our summer thus far...



a little horseback riding (the rest of us were there but Joe was leading Tyler around so he got all the pics :))






a little swimming with cousins :)








a couple visits to the water park






a big ol' Pedersen reunion bash!!







a visit to beautiful California :)



Camping with more cousins :)




a little cleaning...




and of course, a little baseball :)




2 comments:

Shirley said...

Great pictures! I love your little family! I can't wait to come visit again. :) And... I'm sick to my stomach that it's August - more Summer PLEASE!!! I am excited for Christmas though! Be here before we know it. Then I think about all the dang ward activities in between here and there. Bleck. Any-who, such a cute family. :)

Shirley said...

I keep checking up on you! When do I get more pics??? ;)