Saturday, April 16, 2011
Gabriel Everett Robinson
Well since he is going to be 4 weeks old tomorrow I figure I should finally let you see him :) He has been the fussiest newborn I've been blessed with so I've been using every trick in the book to get a decent nights sleep. :) But time seems to be the best fixer for fussy babies as he is doing a little better every day. We sure love having him in our family and everyone loves helping out and taking turns holding the new little brother. He was born March 20th at 2:44pm and weighed 8lb 8oz and was 21 inches long. My biggest baby :) And my epidural didn't work so he also FELT like my biggest baby. :) But he's doing great and is healthy and adorable, and we love him tons and tons!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So sweet! I love all those snuggly outfits he's wearing! Makes me want to hold him and snuggle his cute little face! :) And I love both Kenzie and Tylers smiles. Co10ngratulations again - I can't wait to see you guys - whenever that might be.
Post a Comment