Friday, October 17, 2008

sleepy Tyler. The bottom picture is from today. I ran up stairs to clean up a little while he ate his lunch, and when I came down, he had finished his lunch, put his plate and cup and fork on the table, and passed out. So tired. Must be the full belly, the top picture is from after lunch too. I love this age. It's the best, most fun, cutest, cuddliest, loviest, cute cute cuteness. :)


2 comments:

Lisa and Rob said...

Hey Diana, Just so you know I am not offended by the military I just haven't looked at anyones blog in a long time. Why would anyone be offended by the military? We are all totally endebted. Anyway, your kids look great and very happy. Love you!! Lisa

Stephanie said...

It's crazy how kids can pass out in random places...not that my child does, but I've heard of it happening. Cute.