so, last night about 6:30 Makenzie called up her friend Naomi(They have been best friends since first grade), and Braden called his friend Aaron, and we picked them up and took them to the park :) It only lasted about an hour because the sun went down too quick, but they had so much fun! Sorry I didn't get a pic of Braden and Aaron on the swings, I totally spaced it. I'll have to do another park trip and get one of them together.
Friday, October 17, 2008
so, last night about 6:30 Makenzie called up her friend Naomi(They have been best friends since first grade), and Braden called his friend Aaron, and we picked them up and took them to the park :) It only lasted about an hour because the sun went down too quick, but they had so much fun! Sorry I didn't get a pic of Braden and Aaron on the swings, I totally spaced it. I'll have to do another park trip and get one of them together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment