Wednesday, October 22, 2008

kinda a fuzzy one of Tyler, but so HIM! He has been waking up too early lately and it just happens to be like 2 minutes after I start my workout in the morning. Grr. Slightly agrivating. This morning I was determined to get him back to sleep, so I was in there for like half an hour, and I finally get him asleep, and as I'm quietly escaping, Kenzie's alarm goes off and totally wakes him up. I don't even know why it was in that room and why it was set at all!!! What the hay! I was annoyed, to say the least and the alarm got a swift flight down the hall and into the wall. So ya, Tyler didn't go back to sleep. Drat. Hopefully I get my morning time tomorrow. I refuse to get up any earlier than 6am.


this is one of the pictures of Braden at the airshow that I didn't post earlier. I love it :) It's so cute.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Wow, when Diego wakes up too early he interrupts my sleep, not my workout. Good for you chica, that's dedication.