7 things I can do:
1.run(distance,not speed)
2.beat my husband in a swim race(one of the single greatest moments of my life)
3.chop firewood = fire (at girls camp as a leader, it came in handy-my hubby taught me the tricks of the trade)
4.play guitar (notes, not songs. . . I'm working on it)
5.wakeboard
6.make amazing cinnamon rolls. . .Mmmm
7.drive a 4wheeler and keep up with 'the boys'
7 things I can't do:
1.go on dizzy rides - I get sick
2.make anything without a recipe
3.handle stress without getting a headache
4.enjoy a scary movie
5.put down a good book
6.team sports
7.vote for Obama
7 things that attracted me to Joe:
1.his smile-just his gorgeous face in general
2.his mannerisms-the way he talks to people/treats people
3.how athletic/talented he is
4.how much he likes kids
5.he makes me laugh
6.how much fun we have together
7.his optimism
7 things I say the most:
1.I love you
2.snuggle bug
3.let's go
4.I don't know (I get some crazy questions)
5.wow! How nice! That's great!
6.say sorry
7.good job
7 people I admire most:
1.athletes
2.my parents
3.Joseph Smith
4.my Joe
5.Makenzie
6.Braden
7.Tyler
7 favorite foods:
1.BBQ steak
2.BBQ chicken
3.salad
4.oranges!!!
5.chocolate
6.yogurt
7.pasta
7 people to tag:
1.Lisa
2.Heidi
3.Michelle
4.David
5.Allison
6.Erica
7.Rachel
2 comments:
Thanks for doing the tag! When I read "cinnamon rolls" I started to salivate. And awesome job at beating Joe in a swim race. I'll have to test my skills against Jake. Love ya girl!
You crack me up! I loved the "can't vote for Obama" bit. ;) And I shouldn't have read yours before writing mine because now I don't want our answers to be THE SAME! Oh brother. Will I ever get over that?! Oh ya - and you really do make awesome cinnamon rolls.
Post a Comment