Bowling is so fun! I took Braden and Kenzie bowling last week, super fun! They were so into the game, I didn't have to worry about running around after them and making sure they stay in one spot. They never wanted to put their bowling balls down, they just held them most of the time. They did GREAT! The flash wasn't cooperating on my camera, but you can still kinda see them, right?
Sunday, December 10, 2006
Bowling is so fun! I took Braden and Kenzie bowling last week, super fun! They were so into the game, I didn't have to worry about running around after them and making sure they stay in one spot. They never wanted to put their bowling balls down, they just held them most of the time. They did GREAT! The flash wasn't cooperating on my camera, but you can still kinda see them, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What fun! I bet Porter would love bowling - we'll have to try it some time.
How fun! I can't wait until Allie is old enough to actually be able to hold the ball and throw it down a lane. Your kids are so cute!
Post a Comment