
Ah, okay, take a look at the little spider man on your left. Yes, the little Braden. He had quite the incident yesterday. Joe took him with him to a friends house who he was helping move. At 2pm I get a call from Joe "Braden's missing, I can't find him anywhere!" So I zoom over there ignoring all the 30mph signs on base and find that there are 5 people out looking for him, and one in a car. He's been missing for approx. 20 min. by now. We stop and ask a landscape worker and he says he saw a little boy with two guys at the firestation and they got in their truck and drove off, and I quote "they didn't look military, they looked civilian". So the way that he said all that made me think WHAT???? Joe's been working with some of the guys who aren't military and come on base to do construction or whatever and they all seem to be ex-convicts. But, if they were at the firestation, they were probably trying to help take this little boy somewhere. At that point our friend in the other car waved us down and told us he found out Braden's at the front gate (or cop shop as it's sometimes called). So we drive down there and find poor subdued Braden trying hard to ignore everyone around him and had given up crying.His total time missing was close to an hour. I grabbed him and sat on the couch and it was a while before he would talk to me or even look around. But then we get to talk to the cop. Ya, the one who's supposed to be helping us. But instead he lectures and lectures Joe about child neglect and that he could "lock him up for that" and so on and so on. Let's just say he was a TOTAL JERK!!! I've never egged anyone's house, but I was close last night. sigh. Bradens dissapeared before too, he did with me at the zoo when Joe was deployed so it was just me pushing a broken jogger stroller (it had broken when I pushed it through a doorway and something popped off but I didn't notice so I couldn't find the piece) running around like a crazy person, but not wanting to leave the area. Lets see, he ran away to the park, at the mall, he's just one that you have to either be holding his hand or looking at. So anyway, feel free to include me in your prayers any time you want. This is my life and the angels are tired.
2 comments:
Whew. Who needs jerk law enforcement?! I'm glad the Brade-man is safe, give him some extra squeezes for me. (and I'll send you some eggs just in case you change your mind) ;)
That is SO scarey. I remember losing Tom at the SF airport. I was in a panic. We found him looking at books at one of the little stores. Tell Braden that grandma and grampa love him tons!
Post a Comment