Happy Holidays. A little late, but hey, holidays are crazy. :) We had fun making this gingerbread house with the kids. Dad got to come home from work for a little while and help with the initial construction, which helped out a lot I think. I promise Braden is smiling in this picture. He was working hard on saying Cheese I think :)
Sunday, January 07, 2007
Happy Holidays. A little late, but hey, holidays are crazy. :) We had fun making this gingerbread house with the kids. Dad got to come home from work for a little while and help with the initial construction, which helped out a lot I think. I promise Braden is smiling in this picture. He was working hard on saying Cheese I think :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like fun! I'm looking forward to Christmas next year when Allie will be old enough to enjoy things like this. You're kiddies are so cute.
Funny, I just looked at my last comment on your bowling blog and realized I said almost the same thing. I'm such a creative writer ;)
Post a Comment