this morning I took all our videos and put them in a garbage bag. But don't worry, I hid the garbage bag upstairs :)



Tyler has been wanting nothing but videos lately, and here's what we did on our first video free day in quite a while :)


His frowny face one was so funny, I was looking at him, and when I clicked the picture he was smiling, but I looked on my phone and there was a big frowny face. He must have gone from happy to 'done with happy' in like .001 seconds :)

here's the happy one

awe, a kiss for Jack :)

here he just threw it. he's got a good arm, you can't even see the ball


I had missed like a million smiley faces, so here's him trying really hard to give me another smiley face :)
'ya, i'm king of the backyard'


I see big things for this little boy :)
oh, and yes, he's a lefty in case anyone was wondering :)
1 comment:
let's hear it for the lefties
Post a Comment