Just thought I'd throw this one in of Joe and Tyler because I like it :) Oh! And the other day Joe was picking up the kids from school, and a little boy walked by him just staring and staring and finally the little boy said "Hey, you look like that guy on TV. . . Lex Luthor!" Joe smiled and was like "Well, thank you, he's a good looking guy" :) I thought that was so hillarious when he came home and told me.
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Just thought I'd throw this one in of Joe and Tyler because I like it :) Oh! And the other day Joe was picking up the kids from school, and a little boy walked by him just staring and staring and finally the little boy said "Hey, you look like that guy on TV. . . Lex Luthor!" Joe smiled and was like "Well, thank you, he's a good looking guy" :) I thought that was so hillarious when he came home and told me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hahahaha, Lex Luthor?! ... I can see it. That's so funny. I'd love to see that boys face. :O
Post a Comment