
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Next Day
Okay, so now things are really mixed up, but after my run (below) , we drove back into McCall and played in the sand and water at a cute little beach they have. It was the coolest place to hang out, they had a live band and a cardboard and duct tape boat making contest. They had adult and kid teams and then they did a live auction for the boats, and after that they raced them and the winner took half the auction money. Really cute idea, and everyone was having so much fun and was so creative with their boats, I would love to go back out next year. :) Fun place.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I guess I haven't looked at your blog for a long time. ALL of these pictures are new to me. Congratulations on your run!! You are amazing, of course.
Post a Comment