Sunday, January 25, 2009

C'mon People

Hey, where's the pioneer spirit? today church was cancelled for our whole stake due to the huge amount of snow dumped on us last night. Mix that up with a little wind, and the country roads are pretty much invisible. We could have trudged through it! I wish they would have just had sacrament meeting or something, but I guess people might have gotten hurt trying to get to church on bad roads. So, Joe and I had fun shoveling snow with Braden and Tyler. We made a huge pile of snow and then Joe would throw Braden way up in the air and he would land feet first in the pile and sink down to his belly. It was really funny looking. Tyler liked it too. I'm so glad the snow is back! And we're supposed to get more this week, so fun! It's not near as cold as the weather we had around Christmas, so that is a big plus too.

No comments: