Monday, January 26, 2009

ahem

Hi all
Just wanted to say SORRY for my tantrums about President Obamas recent actions. I am not changing my views or opinions, I just think it was wrong to be so negative and complainy about it. I'm working on that. I have since deleted two posts. It isn't because of what anyone said, I just think I need to be a better example to those around me. :) Take care and I'll talk to you later :)
Diana

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No problem. :) I'm sure I should follow the example... I was pretty darn excited for the split second when I thought you were actually buying 400 acres of beautiful mountain land though!

robfamilyblog said...

man, I wish that was the truth. Give us a few years . . . okay, maybe like ten years. But we would love to buy some land someday:)
love ya
Diana