
SO I GUESS I AM JUST A SILLY GIRL AFTER ALL
I have never really been a fan of expensive jewelry. I have always thought it was such a waste. I mean really, fake looks just as good. And there's more important and less vain things to spend your money on. You know? But today, I realized that I was wrong about myself. I can be swept completely away by an extremely expensive and beautiful diamond just like any other girl. So, I was in the mall with my family and I was waiting for some stragglers, so I strolled into a jewelry store called Ben Bridge and was just looking around, I heard one of the girls in there ask what was the most expensive diamond they had. The associate said it was a yellow diamond, and it was in the display at the front of the store. I went to look just because I was curious, I was totally prepared to not like it and to fake my "oh, how pretty's". I thought it would be some big obnoxious looking thing. I didn't even see it in there. The sales lady picked it up and showed it to me, and it was so absolutely gorgeous!!! I loved it!! Loved loved loved it. I couldn't even take my eyes off it. I immediately started gushing over it and asked to try it on. She was very happy to have someone as excited about jewelry as she seemed to be and let me try it on and we had fun talking about all the things we loved about this ring. wow. I loved it. Even with it's 17,500 price tag, it was still so so temptingly beautiful. Hmm. Should we buy a new car. . . or a ring for ME??? ;)
(above is a picture of the exact ring I tried on)
1 comment:
Wow, it really is beautiful! I think it would look especially beautiful on YOU! Who needs a new car...
Post a Comment