Tuesday, December 23, 2008

more thoughts
so, Tyler is like a little Godsend. You know, he's 18 months old today, and at that age
babies wake up crying at night sometimes, you know? I'm sure you all
know what I'm talking about. So, when he wakes up crying (not more than once a week)
all I have to do is walk in there and he stops crying and lays down in his bed. Then I cover him
with a blanket and pat his back and leave. . . . and he's fine!!!
wow
so nice
we're always crossing our fingers that he doesn't "snap out" of this contentedness
he seems to have been born with :)
smile
life is good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wooooowww, we're twins right? Maybe my third child will be like that! :) Probably not though. ;) Tyler is such a sweetie, and that sounds so, so nice.