Friday, August 08, 2008

so, the other day we had a photo shoot. Tyler and mom at work :) I've said it before and I'll say it again. He is the sweetest, cutest, bundle of fun.

you know, Braden loves it when I wear my hair down (even though I like NEVER do) and the other day at work I went in to get a key and came back out to the car and Braden was like "wow mom! you look be-au-tiful!! How did you do that in there?" obviously he hadn't noticed me much before this and he thought I had changed my hair or clothes in the building when I went to get the key. It was funny.
okay, so my other two need to work on their picture skills. They both look pretty silly in this one. I showed it to them after we took it and suggested that we take another one, but they both didn't want to sit still for another pic. Kenzie said "well, it looks pretty silly, but that's okay."


so, she looks cutie-rific in this one :) I can't believe she's going to be a big 2nd grader! What a sweetie.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, you're breaking all the rules of twin-dum. How am I supposed to compete with such a hot, sexy mama?!!! Grrrr. ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh ya, and your kids are so, so cute! I miss them a gazillion, billion, trillion times over! We need to get out there again soon. :)

robfamilyblog said...

okay, so Shirley's comment is just humoring me. She knows she's the beautiful one. Probably because every time we visit each other we scritinize our differences in the mirror every night. ha. nerdy I know. But hey, if everyone else obsesses over twins, it's only obvious that twins would obsess over their twin-ness as well. anyone follow that?
Diana