okay, this is cute :) Tyler loves these little water shoes and he finds them in the laundry room and then carries them around for me to put them on. As soon as I take them out of his hands, he sits down on the floor with his little feet sticking proudly out. Once they're on, he sometimes goes to sit in his favorite spot on the stairs :) Happily kicking his feet out. Ah, happiness. If only everyone was so blissful over such simple pleasures.Friday, August 08, 2008
okay, this is cute :) Tyler loves these little water shoes and he finds them in the laundry room and then carries them around for me to put them on. As soon as I take them out of his hands, he sits down on the floor with his little feet sticking proudly out. Once they're on, he sometimes goes to sit in his favorite spot on the stairs :) Happily kicking his feet out. Ah, happiness. If only everyone was so blissful over such simple pleasures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love your new pictures. Great shoes, Tyler.
Post a Comment