Sunday, July 13, 2008



so, Joe and I had a whole like hour to ourselves the other day after I picked him up from work !!! yahooey! We cruised around downtown until we found this awesome old guitar shop that we were looking for. This is me trying out the goods :) They had a cool little room down in the basement where you could take the guitars you wanted to compare and just "jam". Of course, since I don't know how to play, my jammin is pretty limited. But they did have a pic of the Beatles on the wall oposite me. . . AWESOME! It was so fun to walk around the streets downtown with Joe, I felt like I had been in a cave for a long time and I had finally stepped out into the city :) funny, but that's how I felt. Small towns do that to ya.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's an awesome picture!!! And I like your bulging biceps! ;)

Anonymous said...

Dang Diana! You are looking good!!!