when I can get him to stop posing as a monster, Braden has the cutest face in the world. Right when he was born, that was the first thing I said to Joe (he was on the intercom from Afghanistan) well, after I said "he has red hair" I said "he has a CUTE face!!! Despite being stuck and having my doctor say "that was the hardest forcept delivery I have EVER done!" He didn'thave one scratch or mark or anything. I guess he's always been tough. Tough Braden.Friday, May 16, 2008
when I can get him to stop posing as a monster, Braden has the cutest face in the world. Right when he was born, that was the first thing I said to Joe (he was on the intercom from Afghanistan) well, after I said "he has red hair" I said "he has a CUTE face!!! Despite being stuck and having my doctor say "that was the hardest forcept delivery I have EVER done!" He didn'thave one scratch or mark or anything. I guess he's always been tough. Tough Braden.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment