Friday, May 16, 2008



Today was so warm!!! I've taken up a rule that I remember from Kerrie's house growing up, that is. . . it has to be at least 80 degrees to go swimming! So the kids were so happy to go swimming today :) And all our neighbor kids came running :) Yes, they had the time of their lives and our pool has a big hole to prove it. But it's still fairly usable even with the hole, so what the hay. I love nice weather, I think Heavely Father knows when I'm about to crack from all the horrible weather, so he sends the most beautiful gorgeous day that was ever seen, and then I am sane again. I'm so glad that I was able to spend time outside today, that I can be home with my kids and enjoy all these amazing days with them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun! I love all these pictures. Water play entertains all ages so well, it's awesome.

Mel and Carolyn said...

I loved when you kids played in the water. It's the one thing you could do outside and be clean when you're done. I love those faces!

Lisa and Rob said...

Your kids are looking so cute. It's fun to read about them. I notice you don't have a link to my blog. Oh yeah, I am now a blogger, sort of. Anyway, I'm glad you had some good weather. It was a bit chilly today here but I am glad because I am not ready for the hot weather. Can't wait to see ya my sista!