Tuesday, July 19, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME !!!

Hi!! So I felt a little funny posting my own picture on here but it is MY birthday so there!! And I darkened my hair for the first time ever and got rid of all the blond, and I like it, but I'm sure I'll be highlighting it lighter again before too long :) It's fun :) The lighting isn't that great in the pic, but you get the idea. And for those of you who I haven't seen in a long time I thought I should share a picture especially since I didn't do Christmas cards last year (sorry everyone). But anyway, Joe is in Washington and I'm celebrating my bday with 4 kids...but at least the manager at TGI Fridays gave me two free brownie obsessions because I'm just the coolest ever!! Ha, just kidding, it was just my lucky day I guess. And Steph - I think of you when I eat those deliciousnesses :) Thanks to all your birthday wishes and I love you all !!




My sweet kids are so much fun...what would I do without them ???


Gabe - 4mo.


Tyler - 4yr


Braden - 8yr


Makenzie - 10yr






1 comment:

Shirley said...

Happy Birthday! I love you guys! :)