Saturday, April 10, 2010

SAND N SUN

sorry I don't have any pictures of me on here. I was the photographer. Tyler got a lot of pics because I still have to hover around him and make sure he's...you know...alive and all. :) The weather was awesome and the kids had the best time ever!
This freshwater stream running into the ocean was a big hit.






I think Tyler talks about the beach at least once every day now :)









Lisa's son Nathan spotted this octopus and Joe brought it back for all of us to see. It was really cool. I was thinking of holding it but the second it's little sticky suction cups stuck onto my hand I was too creaped out. It ended up biting Joe (they have a little beak). But he lived :)























2 comments:

Shirley said...

What fun! I'm so jealous that you actually got a nice beach trip! We wait 7 years to go to the beach and get freezing wind and fog! Grrr. So, so cool that you found an octopus though. I've never seen a real one! Looks so cool. Your kids are so cute and it's fun to see everyone else too. :) Love you!

Michelle said...

That looks so fun. I've never seen an octopus at the beach before!