Sunday, January 03, 2010

cuties :)


they just looked so great before church that we had to snap some pics. :) What are we going to do with such good looking kids ?? :)



3 comments:

Shirley said...

SO CUTE!!! I love the boys awesome suits and Kenzie's dress is so pretty! :) Aaaaand, I love Kenzie's delicate little necklace and Tyler's cheeks, and Braden's calm and peaceful smile! Great pictures. I'm guessing they change into play clothes RIGHT after church? :)
Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

It's been a long time since we've read anyone's blog. We were amazed at your wolf story. It spooked me just reading it. And your house pictures are gorgeous! And so are your kids with their awesome church clothes! I forgot my user name so I'm anonymous today. Love, mom xxoo

Lisa and Rob said...

your kids are beautiful! They look so sharp in their church clothes. Love you guys!!! Lisa