Thursday, December 03, 2009

finally :)
So, it's taken a while to get these up, but seeing as how we're still not completely finished with everything, I was waiting. The light brick tile backsplash in the kitchen will continue up the wall around the hood and to the ceiling. So whenever that gets finished I'll post those too :) We really love our new place and next year we're working on the yard, so I'll keep you updated.


kitchen :)











living area (Joe and his dad did the pillars :))






















master bath
















laundry room























here's the front room from standing in the living room.




























5 comments:

Shirley said...

Soooo... a little out of order? Hee hee. I still love your house and hope you will give it to me for Christmas?! Oh wait, you guys don't have our name - dang.
Such a beautiful house. :)

robfamilyblog said...

ya, sorry. You get to see the after pics before the before ones. I didn't want to bother with fixing it. You get the idea anyway :)
Diana

kerrie said...

Wow! Gorgeous!! I love your style. I love the pillars and the flooring, cabinets, awesome washing machine/dryer, pretty much I love everything. Did you guys do this all yourselves and pick everything out? Maybe you can help me next year when we actually buy our fist home. :)

robfamilyblog said...

we did do it all ourselves and picked everything out. The kitchen was installed by home depot for us, but we designed it and picked everything out and I stressed about my cabinet colors clear till they were in, and I love them :) whew. It was super stressful, I think there's something to be said for just finding a house that you like that's not broken. But for those of us who need to save a dollar or two, this is the way to go. :)

Stephanie said...

Wow, it's beautiful! Someday I want my house to look that nice!