Hey :)
I'm tired of my old post, but I don't really want to deal with pictures right now. The weather man has a nice little picture of rain with the caption 'showers' for todays forecast, but sorry weatherman, I don't think you're actually living in Idaho. Because, you see, we don't actually get rain, we just get a few wispy clouds and HURRICANE FORCE WINDS!!! Winds that blow my poor trampoline to pieces, and if I was just a stinkin fraction taller I could put those two poles back together, but I CAN'T!!! Aaaarrrg! anyway, it frustrates me sometimes. But really, it wasn't super freezing, so the kids got to run around with the neighbor kids, and to tell you the truth they were all like wild maniacs because it hasn't been warm for a while. It was definitely an 'outside' playtime day :) Hope you're all doing well, and Andrea, your pictures are so adorable, I love them! But, I also just want to cry looking at the sunny warmth and the beach and all the amazing places you get to take your kiddies :) Mine just get to go the middle of nowhere mountains where I just worry about them being eaten by a bear or a STUPID WOLF (that should all be hunted to extinction). ahem. sorry, struck a nerve on that one. hmm. I think I'm done with my ranting. Tah Tah!!
Diana
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Did you really have to mention Drea's pictures?! Then I had to go and look at them and crave that dang ocean all over again! ;) I loved your ranting - and Drea, if you decide to comment - your pictures are so cute!!! I want our kid-os to come play with your kid-os. :)
Girls, my house is always open to whoever can make it over in this direction. My kids would LOVE to have the company. We've had eight kids sleep in Jack's room before, so maybe it's time to figure a way out here!
So, what's the story on the wolf? Did something happen to you guys? I'm glad you had a warm day...winters can get VERY long without the occasional warm day. Luckily NC has very mild weather (similar to CA). But who knows where we will be next year after Jake graduates. It could be somewhere very cold.
Post a Comment