Saturday, July 25, 2009

Eagle Island

Today Joe had to work all Saturday :( so we were bored and thought we'd try Eagle Island State Park. It has over 400 acres, but we were interested in the beach! The kids had a blast, but there was a major downfall. I pulled out our sunscreen and there was like one squirt left. Drat. So I split it up between my little fair skinned babes while I fried to a crisp. I did borrow some (they didn't have any there to buy) from the people next to us, but it was a really tiny bottle so I felt bad taking too much, so I just lathered the kids up and wiped a smidgeon on me. I guess it's not too bad of a burn, not like that time in Los Angeles with Shirley and Andrea (remember guys? we were super crispified). But it was still a lot of fun, we all loved it. Oh! And, Joe met us out at TGI Fridays afterwards for dinner. I've never been there before, and I had to try the Brownie Obsession after our awesome dinner because Stephanie so highly recommends it. Wow, it was AWESOME!! delicioso!








The water looks pretty yucky, and that's because it was. Hey, it's lake water. That's how it's supposed to be. All you ocean goers need to come out and try it, I'm sure it will build up your immunities real good :)


No comments: