Saturday, March 21, 2009

Dinner anyone?


And then we went to the most delicious place ever! The Cheescake Factory :) It was so good. I got the herb crusted salmon, and it was the best meal I have EVER had at a restaurant! It was so so good. For desert Makenzie wanted to try the original cheescake, so that's what we had and it was amazing too! I think I ate most of it though as Joe and Braden don't really like rich desserts, and everyone else just had like one bite. yum. yum. yum. we must go there again, but not for like six months or something. Places like that are dangerous. For your wallet AND your waistline. :) This was one of the FUNNEST days ever! And yes, funnest is a word :):)
After that the boys went across the street to a hunting/fishing store, and Kenzie and I went to the mall where I got a couple cute sweatshirts and Kenzie used some money she had earned earlier in the week to buy a webkinz that she wanted forever. :) It was really fun to shop with her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Finally!!! Goodness, thought you'd never blog again! ;) That sounds like such a fun weekend though.. and I've really been craving anything edible that was NOT cooked by ME, so the dinner sounds marvelous too! I'm glad you guys had so much fun and I hope to see house pictures soon! :)