Sunday, February 08, 2009

washable

ha. ya right. so, those crayola markers are supposed to be washable are they? Well, what do you have to say about my adorable white chair with a big ol' pink swirly on it that won't come off!!! I tried cleaners and now I think my last resort is a magic eraser. We'll see if that decides to work. And you know what, I forgot to feed my dogs today and it's like 3:30pm now. I had better go get that done I guess. It's a beautiful day outside anyway, it will be refreshing to go out. Tyler is taking a late nap and Kenzie and Braden are fighting over some playdoh. So it's as good a time as any to go outside. bye.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

um, they used those crayola washable markers in our nursery. It came out of some of Jack's church clothes, but not all of them. Bummer about your chair
drea

Anonymous said...

It's a beautiful day there? I'm jealous! I don't think we're supposed to have a beautiful day this week. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh hey, and I think I read on the back of those markers that they mean washable off of skin, but not to get it on fabrics. I remember thinking that was really stupid. Anyway, sorry about your chair - that's a bummer.