They didn't even look uncomfortable. I laughed for a long time about that. I was like "Now there are some true Idahoans!" Okay, so maybe you had to be there. But it was funny :)Thursday, February 19, 2009
Okay, ya wanna hear somthing funny? I've been meaning to tell y'all about this,but I kept forgetting. So, Idaho is cold. Very cold, right? ya. It is. A while back we were having a really cold spell, and it was early in the morning, I was driving the kids to school, and on the porch of an older house was a really old lady sitting in a rocking chair swaddled from head to foot and with every winter accessory on, drinking her morning coffe like it was 70 degrees outside, when out comes her husband with the morning paper and sits down in the rocking chair next to her. I was like "HOLY COW!" I couldn't believe it! I looked at the temp. on my truck dash and it was seriously 12 degrees outside!!!
They didn't even look uncomfortable. I laughed for a long time about that. I was like "Now there are some true Idahoans!" Okay, so maybe you had to be there. But it was funny :)
They didn't even look uncomfortable. I laughed for a long time about that. I was like "Now there are some true Idahoans!" Okay, so maybe you had to be there. But it was funny :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ha! That's hilarious! I guess you just gotta make the best of winter huh? That's really cool. :)
Post a Comment