Friday, January 16, 2009

CALIFORNIA







okay, so I've been a little bit homesick lately. I don't know if it is because of the cold weather lasting so long here. . . or that I've seen a ton of friends pictures at the beach. . . or that I haven't been home in FOUR YEARS!!! hmm. . . maybe a combination of all of those. But the clock is ticking down. . . I can't stay away much longer. :)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ya, me too. I've been telling Steve that come October he's free to look for another job (we can sell our house after a year), but he can only look in Southern CA or Arizona! I really want year around warmth. It probably should be more important to be close to family though... should. But ya, I haven't been home since Porter was 4 months old. So I guess I'm at 4 1/2 years now. 30 on a surf board is still sounding pretty good to me. :)