Sunday, December 14, 2008

okay, so this picture was supposed to go last, but it didn't want to. Here is Braden after the tournament, and the boys got to come out in a line and give high fives to all the teen coaches and then here is their head coach handing them all ribbons for doing such a wonderful job :) Some of the teenage coaches out there were laughing so hard at the boys, in one of Braden's matches the other little boy just started running around in the circle, so Braden started chasing him and they just ran around forever. Their coach was like in tears he was laughing so hard, and said he was going to try that in his next match :) so fun.
wrestling tournament!!

so, Braden is the little red head with black shorts w/white stripes on them. Sorry for the terrible pics. But this was such a great night!! Braden had so much fun, and did a great job wrestling.









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

my mom said when Dan and Ross started wrestling, it was sooo much fun to watch. Then they got older and more competetive and she had to stop going. All she could think was, "my boys! my boys!" and they were winning. So enjoy it now, before cauliflower ear and broken noses.

Anonymous said...

awww, man. I just reread that and it sounds like a total downer. I'm sorry. I didn't mean for it to be. That's just what popped into my head and I've been in a commenting mood tonight.

Anonymous said...

hey, comment away!! I do kind of cringe whenever he touches the mat. and cauliflower ear has crossed my mind :) but ya, we're definitely enjoying it now.
love ya
Diana