my three little treasures :)
Okay, so today I am so thankful for all the things in this world that COULD turn out horrible, but they don't. That sounds weird, but today when I was picking up Makenzie and Braden from school, we were on our way back to the truck, when I heard a bang, and I turned around and looked behind me and there was a car spinning in the intersection ten feet away, right where all the kids cross the street and it hit the curb and stopped. It was a complete 100% miracle that no one was hit. That is a terribly crouded spot when the kids get out becaus there's no parking anywhere so everyone is walking all over and crowded on the sidewalks picking up their kids. I'm so grateful that no one was hurt in the cars or on the streets. No one really even seemed to think much about it, just went about their days. . . but I couldn't stop thinking about what COULD have happened one week before Christmas, and it just makes me feel so grateful.
1 comment:
oooh, that gives me chills. How scary. I'm glad you guys are okay! I love you. :)
Post a Comment