quirks
hmm. so I'm supposed to think of 6 quirks that I have, but I don't think I'm even interesting enough to have quirks. But I'll try to think of something. . .
1. I wipe chapstick on my wrist to "clean it off" after I use it.
2. I can't stand po dunky backwoods incorrect English.
3. I hate wind more than any other type of weather. actually, it's the only weather I hate.
4. I HAVE to work out to feel good about myself.
5. I am the oposite of a penny pincher ONLY when it comes to Christmas.
6. I try to sleep on my back because it's supposed to help prevent wrinkles. And I like to sleep with my hair in a braid - that way hair doesn't fall out on my pillow, and it isn't tight like a pony tail.
hope that wasn't a total boring waste of time :)
1 comment:
I laughed so hard at this! One of those giggles that you just can't stop and you keep thinking of it. :) Mostly from the "not interesting enough" comment! Cracked me up. I never answered this tag because I thought it would be depressing how boring I am. Ha ha, can't stop laughing.
Post a Comment