This is an old pic. but just wanted to say that Tyler is so hillarious! He says one word for everything. . . "mama". There are different variations of course, like "mamamamama" or "maaaaaaaaama" or "MA!" It's so funny :) Everyone seems to notice, but he really does know different sounds! He just seems to like that one best for now. And that's okay with me :)Friday, October 03, 2008
This is an old pic. but just wanted to say that Tyler is so hillarious! He says one word for everything. . . "mama". There are different variations of course, like "mamamamama" or "maaaaaaaaama" or "MA!" It's so funny :) Everyone seems to notice, but he really does know different sounds! He just seems to like that one best for now. And that's okay with me :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
He is so cute...I just want to kiss those chubby cheeks. That's too funny that he says only your name. I bet that makes "dad" a little jealous.
Such a cute boy! I don't think I'd mind that much either. ;)
Awww, for cuteness! Jack said mama for everything too. Until he learned dog, then i was bumped (but only temporarily)
Drea
Ha ha, Drea! Dog!? That's hilarious. Kids are cute.
Post a Comment