Tuesday, September 09, 2008


Okay, so I didn't think this would be so hard. I was getting Braden off to his first day of Kindergarten, and I just said "let's take a picture before you go!" He was excited about that and was wandering all over and I didn't know what he was doing until he finds the right corner to strike his "cool" pose. To say it was difficult to keep a straight face would be quite the understatement. So after that pic, I said "Okay, sit over here and we'll take one." He tried another cool face, and I said "Just take one saying cheese". . . and here's what we got. . .
after this picture I was laughing so hard I was wiping the tears away, and Braden looked at the picture too and started cracking up!! He wanted to take some more like that. So, we couldn't wait any longer to leave for school, and once we got there I tried one more time to take a picture of him at school. . . sigh. . .



Oh well, at least you know now that he has many different faces!! :) what a kid.

1 comment:

Mel and Carolyn said...

Kindergarten, and already a cool kid.