So, we had our Pedersen reunion, and sorry I didn't get any large group shots, but it was so much fun! I miss everyone already. Love you all so much.Joe holding up cutie little Tyler. As you can see, he LOVES this!!
Kristin and Lisa :) I like how they're not looking at me. It was really fun to see the Cali girls and how absolutely amazing my family is. I'm not bragging, I'm just stating a simple truth ;)
So, Braden was the only one that responded when I said to say. . . something, I'm not sure what I said. Porter is next to him and Andrew is in the back.
Kenzie's got some great little cousins her age to play with. She had so much fun!! She LOVES her cousins! Here are Natalie, Makenzie, and Rachel.
Kenzie's got some great little cousins her age to play with. She had so much fun!! She LOVES her cousins! Here are Natalie, Makenzie, and Rachel.


No comments:
Post a Comment