
cute brothers :) they're both making such funny faces here, makes me want to kiss their cute cheeks!!! You know, I think I'm too attatched to this little Tyler. He recently moved out of our room and I couldn't sleep all night. I might as well have went and slept in on his floor. I couldn't stand him being so far away from me. I got up a million times and snuck in his room just to check on him and make sure he was all snuggled up. sigh. He officially stopped nursing a few days ago, and usually I'm doing cartwheels all over the place when I'm done nursing, but I felt so sad and like all crazy and emotional. What is my deal. It's not like kids turn into these monsters, but when they're grown (not like mine are REALLY grown, but I'm getting the idea) it's just so different. I think I just have really realized that and it's hard to see him grow up too. But there are so many great things about watching them grow up and all the amazing character traits that they have. And I'm so glad that my older kids are still at an age where they love me like crazy!!! Like tonight for example, Kenzie said she loved me like a 'toasted heart in a pie'!! I just about died trying not to laugh hysterically, and I managed to smile and hug her and tell her thank you that was so nice :) Braden's aproach is a bit different, on his way up to bed he simply said "mom" and before I had a chance to even turn my head he planted a big kiss on my cheek and went up to his room. Anyway, hope you didn't mind reading all this, but it was nice to get it out. I totally agree with Kerrie when she said she wished time would freeze until she was ready to move on. Kids are so great.
3 comments:
So cute! What sweet kids, you are lucky! You must be a pretty great mom! I think it's totally normal to miss the breastfeeding. It's such a huge connection that is broken. Don't worry...this too shall pass.
You're a good mom, but you think it's bad now. Just wait until they start leaving home.
Thanks for sharing all your thoughts. I would not have been able to relate after Porter stopped nursing (I was jumping cartweels), but I did feel more like that with Jade and I'm sure it will get stronger with the next one too. :) Cute kids, great family.
Post a Comment