
7 stitches for Braden. Yesterday at work (the boys come with me) Braden was cutting a cardboard box with a butter knife and sliced right through his hand. Right at the base of his pinkie finger down into the webbing in your hand, you know? Pretty deep, where you could see the muscle sticking out. I was getting a little faint when I had to rinse it out and try to figure out how to bandage something in between your fingers. When Joe got home he looked at it ( I wasn't sure if it needed stitches) and then our home teacher came over who just happens to also be a doctor, and he said it was a stitcher. So off Joe went to the ER. They got home at midnight and now his hand looks properly bandaged. Hopefully everything heals okay. We'll keep ya posted. And when we change the bandage maybe I'll try to get a good pic of the greusome cut. So here's to show ya that even butter knives are dangerous!!
No comments:
Post a Comment