Sunday, February 24, 2008



Ahh, Braden :) He. . .uh. . . had the scripture and prayer in primary today at church. He was VERY excited about it. As you can see, he can hardly contain his excitement in this picture! He did great standing up at the podeum and was oh so close to saying his well practiced scripture. . . but for some reason there were kids looking at him. . . so he got a little clammed up. His mom did a great job filling in for him though. I did have a discussion with Braden before church about all this, but he insists that he'll only do it if no one looks at him. That's kind of a difficult request. But no worries, I stood in for Kenzie quite a few times as well. I'm sure he'll do great in a year or two.

1 comment:

Mel and Carolyn said...

Braden is a very handsome dude, even with a frown. Don't worry Braden, when it's their turn to talk you can look at them too.