Sunday, December 09, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
We found the best Christmas tree in the whole forets! Saturday we all went out and hiked around, and played around in the snow and found THE ONE. :) It was so pretty out there, and we found a great place to get out and let the kids hike around with us and Tyler was ever so cute in his little pack. It was great to get out in the mountains. We didn't do any camping this last summer, so I think we all were feeling deprived of fresh air. It was great. I should have gotten a picture of on the way home. We took a scenic "4 wheel drive" kind of road for a little while that was covered in snow, and I got out and took the lid to our plastic storage bin, and while hanging onto the back of the truck and standing on the bin, I got to go snowboarding! It was great, and I was surprised that it actually worked! Joe has some great ideas I tell ya. :) And we passed these cool rock formations, that I also should have photographed, sorry. We'll just have to go back there. And next time we'll have to take some certain climbers that I know to check out these neat rock formations. :)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Diana, You are so gorgeous. :) That looks like a blast and if I'm not the "certain climbers" - you're in big trouble! heh heh. Steve and I need to get some fresh air and out door moments too. I'm feeling way to ... uh... in-doorsy. You have inspired me though - fun times are coming! I sure miss you and your cute family.
Loveya

Anonymous said...

I love the snow pictures, especially the one where you and the kids are all looking up. Looks like you found a great tree!