Makenzie brought home this painting of a leaf from school. I thought she did an awesome job! She kept everything within the lines and picked out some great colors :) Most of the other kids just put one color across the whole thing, which is fine, but I liked to see how thought out this was. Go Kenz!Sunday, October 14, 2007
Makenzie brought home this painting of a leaf from school. I thought she did an awesome job! She kept everything within the lines and picked out some great colors :) Most of the other kids just put one color across the whole thing, which is fine, but I liked to see how thought out this was. Go Kenz!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow! I am very impressed with Kenzies leaf picture. :) That's awesome! Thanks for posting it. Give Kenzie a great big, good job squeeze for me! (and those cute boys too while you're at it!)
Yes, I'm very impressed too! She is a little artist!
Post a Comment