Thursday, September 20, 2007
Okay, so I don't have any new pictures right now, but I wanted to put in something. Life is so crazy lately. Joe is doing work full time and school full time, and we're really missing him. We only see him on the weekends, which makes the weekends really fun, but by about Sunday night Joe and I are both depressed that it's almost Monday. There's a cricket in my laundry room, but I'm too scared to even attempt to squish it. (random, I know) I have bad cricket memories. Mom, I don't know if you'll remember this, but once in our old house where the huge shoe pile was. . . (memories coming back??) anyway, we (mom and I) were trying to squish this cricket and it hopped somewhere and we were both standing there looking around with a shoe in each of our hands and then I felt something squirming between my toes and even now I'm like gagging thinking about how that felt. So, ya I was standing on the cricket. I jumped all over the place and I don't even remember if we killed it after that. But man, I sure remember that gross tickly thing under my foot. AAAAAH! horrible. Well, I guess that's all the insight I have for you tonight. sleep well :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's hillarious! I can totally picture that. Thanks for the story - I don't remember ever hearing about it (but I'm sure I did). Yuck, I keep shuddering thinking about it. ;)
I guess the cricket incident wasn't so vivid in my memory, but I can easily imagine it happening. I always have fond memories of that old house. Sounds like a fun weekend with the boats and all.
Post a Comment