Friday, May 25, 2007



WELCOME HOME LITTLE TYLER :) Finally, we're home with our new little family member. Tyler Brooks. Although this delivery was the most painful, I also am healing better than the previous 2. It's really nice to not be in so much pain, so that I can enjoy this time with everyone. I had an AWESOME nurse, who really helped the experience be less frightening. 7lb 7oz and 21" long. He's already a great little boy, and we're so excited to have him in our family.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! He is a cutie. And I love his name. I'm glad to hear everything went well and that you are healing quickly. I'd love to hear the whole labor/delivery story and what day he was born so when things slow down again, email me the details.

Anonymous said...

PS I just saw the email you sent. Congrats again!

Michelle said...

Congrats on your new cutie. He definitely looks like a Robinson. I'm glad to here you are getting better faster.

Shirley said...

He is SOOOO cute! I want to give him some big snuggles! :) I'm so glad the recovery is going well. That was a MAJOR help for me this last pregnancy vs. the first. I can't wait to see the little guy in person! I love you, love you, love you. :)

Stephanie said...

Wow! He is so small! What a good looking addition to a good looking family!