Okay, so I finally figured out how to move pictures around and get them here to my blog. Now I can get pictures off my phone and to my blog. this is probably not earth shattering for a lot of you, but it took me quite a lot of experimenting until I got it right :) Yeay for me!! Here is a picture of my super fine Joe at our last Robinson reunion with his niece.
Tuesday, May 15, 2007
Okay, so I finally figured out how to move pictures around and get them here to my blog. Now I can get pictures off my phone and to my blog. this is probably not earth shattering for a lot of you, but it took me quite a lot of experimenting until I got it right :) Yeay for me!! Here is a picture of my super fine Joe at our last Robinson reunion with his niece.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment