Life is good when your 3!! this is a pic of Braden earlier this year before his birthday (he's now 4) and we were playing at the park after a long winter.
Happy belated birthday to Braden! Where does the time go? I can't believe you have a 6 and 4 year old and a third child on the way. I'm so excited for you. Your kids are adorable!
4 comments:
Cute, cute pictures! It's great to see your kids. :) Are they excited to have a new little brother soon?
I love you guys!
Shirley
Hey, I'm glad you figured out how to transfer the phone pictures. Cute kids! (cute husband too, of course).
Happy belated birthday to Braden! Where does the time go? I can't believe you have a 6 and 4 year old and a third child on the way. I'm so excited for you. Your kids are adorable!
That is such a great shot of Braden. And somehow I must have missed the whole 3rd child on the way! Congrats, and details please!
Post a Comment