Sunday, February 25, 2007



At Kenzie's school they had a reading night carnival type thing and the kids would go to all the different rooms to hear a story and they entered to win a little drawing in each room. At the end of the night we all went into the gym and they announced the winners. My kids have never really been to anything like that and they were both very dissapointed to not win. Braden, though, just lost it and cried and cried all the way home about it. I felt so bad about that, next time I'll remember to leave BEFORE the drawing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute! That's sad about the drawing though. I always feel so bad when Porter gets disappointed. Just recently he asked some little kids at BYU if he could play with them and they said no! I was so sad for him, but he brushed it off pretty well. I love your little family!