Sunday, January 07, 2007




At our christmas party, this is the first time Makenzie has sat on Santa's lap in her little life. I think it's her brother's brave example, he was the very first kid up there. He completely ignored the line of kids and ran right up to Santa and jumped on his lap. He's never had santa ask what he wanted though (which is a little weird, but I guess the other santa's just wanted to get the picture over with) so anyway, he was all smiles and proud until santa asked what he wanted. Then he kind of froze and looked around like he had no idea what to say. Eventually he just said "presents". Which I thought was a very logical answer. :)

3 comments:

Shirley said...

Cute pictures! We didn't make a gingerbread house this year and we missed it - we'll have to do it next year. And cute Santa pictures! (We're hoping for that one next year too) Give your kids a squeeze for all of us missing them over here!
Love ya
Shirley

Anonymous said...

They are brave little souls. Allie wanted nothing to do with "sa-sa" this year...and Santa even had a candy cane for her.

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures. Santa and Christmas is such a happy time for kids. Way to go, Braden!
xxoo